Monday, January 2, 2017

Big, Thick, Chewy, & SOFT Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have an addiction to chocolate chip cookies. Now I've found a recipe that I think is going to be hard to top! I was looking for a thick, chewy, SOFT cookie and I found it. These stay soft for over a week. its amazing!


I try and convince my kids that they want me to make them so I have an excuse. I used 2 kinds of chocolate chips and a tablespoon of vanilla to get as many yummy flavors as I could. I am going to go make another batch as soon as I finish typing. 

Big, Thick, Chewy, & Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

3/4 cup Butter, room temp
3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 3/4 cups Chocolate Chips, any variety

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the butter and sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.

In a medium bow whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and baking powder. Turn your mixer to low and add in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.

Line a baking sheet with a silpat mat. Measure 1/4 cup of dough and form into thick circles.Bake for 9-11 minutes. The middle of the cookie should look a little under baked. 

Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes on the cookie sheet and then move to a cooling rack. These are really good warm and really good at room temp so enjoy!


Recipe Slightly Adapted from: Life, Love, and Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...